Shari from Bradenton, FL, asked:
My beloved son passed suddenly on August 1, 2015 at the age of 35. He was a very spiritual and kind and wonderful person.
I have so many questions about where he is and if he’s happy.
Someone told me he is earthbound and chooses to be that way now. Do you agree?
Does he have a message for me?
My condolences on the loss of your son.
In order to get some answers for you, I energetically connected to you in Florida.
When I got you on my radar, your son was standing at your right shoulder. Here’s what he wanted you to know …
– He isn’t earthbound (more on that later) but is in what he called “Nirvana” and said it’s fabulous.
– He is always around you in spirit form. He said he spends way more time with you now than he did when he was alive.
– It was his decision to die the way he did. He said it provided a quick, easy, exit back into non-physical.
– He appreciates your grieving for him and said it’s time to stop.
– Your son wants you to quit being such a “hermit” and to get more involved socially. He wants you to go to plays, go to movies, spend time with friends, and walk on the beach.
Now, here are my thoughts about the concept of earthbound spirits. When our human bodies die and our spirits transition back into non-physical, we have the ability to be in many places at the same time. That means we can be in Heaven (what your son referred to as Nirvana), and be around an unlimited number of our loved ones simultaneously. In addition to all of that, a very small percentage of spirits also choose to continue the life experience they were having before they died. They just now do it without their bodies. When they’re done, they revert back to enjoying their existence in non-physical (Heaven).
I don’t believe your son (or any other spirit) is now or has ever been earthbound.
I’ll be delighted to help if you have more questions. Just go to askjulieryan.com and schedule a private session.
Hope this information comforts you.